We are always on the look for the next generation of Digital Marketeer or Web Designer.
Our current vacancies;
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship (Level 3)
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a career in Digital Marketing to join a new Marketing company based near Gatwick.
Activities you can expect to learn are:
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns on online media platforms for a variety of clients and industry sectors.
- Oversee the social media strategy and plan for ACT Marketing and digital design and our clients
- Manage and maintain website content for clients
- Write and optimise content for client website(s) and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Monitor key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time and/or improving conversion
- Continually working on Search Engine Optimisation of client’s website(s)
- Fixing any errors or bugs in online content
- Creating online banner adverts and overseeing pay per click (PPC) ad management – some design work needed
- Work on overall traffic funnels
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure our brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on client communications and some sales output and e-mails
- Attend product launches and networking events with the founders and deal with face-to-face client meetings
- Good with technology and have an aptitude for learning
- Wanting a career in digital marketing
- Keen to learn
- Willing and able to undertake study outside of work hours in order to achieve a professional qualification
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Is able to demonstrate a good standard of education that includes GCSE’s (C and Above) in English and Math’s (or equivalent).
What we are offering
We are offering a base salary of £12k p/a plus a generous sales commission for any new business that you bring to our agency. We also offer the opportunity to work with several different clients and industry sectors in order to provide you with a wide range of professional experience. In addition, we will enrol you into a government-backed professional training and mentoring scheme which should lead to you achieving a professionally recognised qualification within 18 months.